Advisor Support / Investment Team Lead
We are a well-established financial, life insurance & retirement planning firm in Richmond, BC. We are looking for an additional full-time team member as Advisor Support/Investment Team Lead. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and independent individual with an interest in financial and wealth management. Work hours will be Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support advisors with client investment planning and investment fund recommendations
- Create Excel worksheet and PowerPoint presentation to illustrate client investment proposals
- Process investment applications and related paperwork
- Answer client phone or email servicing inquiries
- Study segregated fund products of different insurance companies
- Update fund performance reports for segregated funds
- Supervise and monitor team assistant
Applicant should demonstrate the following skills:
- 5+ years investment related experience, preferably in segregated funds or mutual funds
- Fluent in verbal and written English; able to speak Cantonese and Mandarin is an advantage
- Proficient level of computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong rate of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to self-manage and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Works well both independently and with team members
- Able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates willingness to adopt new ideas and embrace changes
- Effective and creative problem-solving
- Demonstrates strong work ethics
- Proactively suggests improvements and brings ideas for improving efficiency at work
Compensation: negotiable with experience.
Please apply with cover letter and résumé to this posting to firstname.lastname@example.org.