Retirement & Insurance Advisor BASc, MBA
Felicia Lee is recognized as a professional whose unique ability is helping individuals identify their values, and inspiring them to put into place purpose-driven strategies.
Felicia brings to Leoganda her experience as a business coach, having supported over 200 business owners and professionals in the areas of strategic planning, business growth strategies, and succession planning. She decided to join the financial services industry because she believes a solid financial plan is the foundation for a strong family and a strong business.
With her Electrical Engineering and MBA degrees from UBC and a Certificate in Values-Based Leadership from Royal Roads University, Felicia’s role at Leoganda is to guide families through a values-based process in insurance and retirement planning.
Felicia was on the faculty of Langara College in Vancouver, teaching in the areas of Business Planning, Operations and Risk Assessment. She was also sought after as a speaker in Canada and US on topics of business planning, team management, expansion business models and leadership. Felicia focuses on life and business counsel, adding value to the clients whom Leoganda serves.
Felicia is active in her community and has served as the following:
- Founder of Mom CEO Academy, an entrepreneurial training program for moms in business
- Past Executive Managing Director of eWomenNetwork Vancouver Chapter
- Co-Founder of Sky Capital Group, an M&A Advisory firm in Vancouver
- Mentor and speaker at Forum of Women Entrepreneurs, Women’s Enterprise Centre, and Canadian Business Youth Foundation
- Executive team member of Women’s Heart Engaging Network
Felicia is fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese. She is happily married to Sean, and has two lovely daughters, Allison and Lauren.
“A strong family can build a strong business. A strong business cannot build a strong family.”
– John Ward