Our financial planning philosophy is based on the premise that to get the most value out of your wealth, you must first know what purpose your wealth serves. Your financial objectives may include:
- Saving for education funds
- Reduce the risk of financially devastating events
- Grow and preserve personal wealth
- Ensure retirement income is sufficient
- Reduce the burden of taxes
- Minimize the effects of inflation
- Charitable giving and leaving a legacy
- Achieve peace of mind through proper planning
At Leoganda, we consider a client’s entire financial situation before making any financial planning recommendations. This includes all aspects of a client’s finances, which may be tied to goals, lifestyle, relationship concerns, ideals, and risk tolerance. Only after assessing all of these areas do we recommend strategies that focus on increasing wealth, managing risk, debt and taxation, and planning your estate after you pass on.
Our financial planning process doesn’t end with implementing wealth management strategies. We also constantly monitor and review your progress and make adjustments as necessary over time. Our clients refer to us as their financial co-pilots, guiding them not just on the ground before they start flying, but guiding, course-correcting, and coaching them throughout the various stages of their financial journey.