Founder and President CFP
Estate Planning, Retirement & Insurance Advisor
Kari Leoganda is the founder and president of Leoganda Financial & Insurance Services Inc., a full-service financial planning company, established for over 20 years, that specializes in Estate and Retirement Planning.
Kari practices value-based financial planning, where she begins by taking the time to listen well and understand her clients and their family’s unique situation. By helping clients to discover their family and business wealth management goals, Kari is able to provide realistic financial strategies so that families can proactively manage their financial resources to meet their goals. Her greatest strength is to foster open communication with her clients, their families and their business partners. Kari’s unique communication and language skills enable her to facilitate open dialogue among parties that might not otherwise share openly with one another. She speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
She is a life member of Million Dollar Round Table and Top of the Table member numerous times.
Prior to starting her financial planning career in BC in 1990, Kari was a group buyer for a renowned department store in Hong Kong – Lane Crawford. Kari frequently accepts invitations by the IFPC (International Financial Planner Council) to deliver training seminars to financial and insurance advisors in Hong Kong. Kari’s active community leadership service includes:
- Twice acting as Chair Person of Canadian Chinese Telethon for BC Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Founding Chair of Chinese-Canadian Planned Gift Committee for BC Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Past Board Member of Richmond Christian School
- Corporate supporter of ICC (International China Concern), an organization helping handicapped and abandoned children in China
- Founding Committee Member of WHEN (Women’s Heart Engaging Network), a women’s Christian ministry in partnership with Power to Change
Kari lives out a meaningful and purposeful balance between family, ministry, charity and professional life.
Kari is married to Gideon and they have two lovely adult children.